Write for Us
The following information is exclusive to our advertising partners who are participating in our content strategy, shop or directory.
If you would like to feature in CDK’s content, directory or shop, please click here. Thank you in advance for understanding.
Attn: Advertising partners – It is important you carefully read through the information on this page. It outlines the process and requirements for co-content creation, as well as our our 6 best tips for creating world-class content that our tribe will love. We’re excited to make an impact with you!
4 (Brilliant) Benefits of Contributing:
- Inspire humanity and create a better world where people are thriving with health and aligned with their environment. Join us in taking a stand for creating and living a thriving, wholesome life.
- Reach a new (relevant) audience and engage with and attracting new fans. The CASA DE KARMA community are passionate about living their healthiest and happiest life. They’re mindful, conscious beings here, so know that you’re reaching a relevant, targeted group.
- Increase awareness of your brand/personal profile, as we share your expertise and experience on our site, social channels and email list to ensure the widest reach.
- Work with excellent content creators – who have experience and expertise to get results. We will optimise your content to ensure it’s well suited to both the audience and search engines. We’ll work on titles, copy and imagery to ensure that together what we publish is top tier and drives your credibility and is inspiration for the community.
6 Writing Tips:
- Know your purpose. What are you trying to accomplish from your article? What key take aways do you want the reader to walk away with and why? Keep this in mind to stay on track.
- Know who you’re writing to. The CASA DE KARMA tribe is mostly females, who are predominantly between the ages of 24 and 35. They are an intelligent bunch and seek out and consume vast amounts of well written, credible, inspiring and informative content. Their wellbeing & sustainable living are key priorities in their life.
- Be useful – How are you bettering the tribe member’s life? Be inspiring, informative and concise while doing so.
- Provide a sense of urgency and/or intrigue in your headline. Does your headline trigger an action or strike an emotional chord? Make sure the answer is yes.
- Speak to the benefit of the article (or the ‘why’, versus the ‘what’), especially in your headline and introduction paragraph to make it sound unique.
- Be personal – people connect with real people, who have real stories. If relevant, being vulnerable in your approach can make for truly inspiring, if not empowering content. This may translate into “Why I…”, or “How I…”.
- Embrace the list! Readers love to know the ‘best of’, Top 10 (or any number), “10 reasons why”, “10 ways to…” etc
- Together, we’ll agree on the content topic/s.
- Create your content, and carefully review it before submitting.
- Submit your content (via word doc, along with your bio and professional head shot).
- Subbing, editing and publishing of content takes 1-4 weeks.
- Once content is published we’ll email you with the link and promote it to our tribe (within 1 week of publishing).
Guidelines & Requirements:
By contributing to CASA DE KARMA, you agree to the following:
- The Content:
- Word count – there is no minimum or maximum – As long as what you’re writing inspires and informs the community it gets the tick of approval! For guidance, popular content is usually between 250 – 1000 words
- Images – If you have your own images (that you’d like us to use), please attached these, plus a high res jpeg author profile photo, with your submission. We’ll source imagery if you don’t have your own.
- Format: Videos, galleries, pictorials, series and list-style content are all welcome. Content must be submitted in word document format, with images in high res jpeg format as a separate attachments.
- Themes: Content should be related to personal wellness, mindful living or sustainability. We’re happy to help you develop a theme for your content, just get in touch!
- Originality: By submitting content (all forms including written, photos etc) to CASA DE KARMA you agree that all submitted content (written, images and video) is unique, true and your own.
- Rights: By submitting content to CASA DE KARMA you agree to give full rights to this content to CASA DE KARMA and that you will not disseminate or publish it elsewhere.
- Editing: Note that all content is subbed and edited by the CASA DE KARMA team prior to publishing, and editorial changes may be made at the team’s discretion to ensure content is of the highest quality, so not to compromise our values and the purpose of the site.
By contributing to CASA DE KARMA you agree that should these guidelines and requirements not be fully met, content may be not be published, or be removed from the site.