Learn how to create the ultimate capsule wardrobe that is ethical, sustainable, chic and utterly fabulous.
Our favourite capsule wardrobe guru Jayde Scukovic shares her guide to starting your own capsule wardrobe. If you’re wondering how to reduce your closet while maintaining your style, this is a must-listen!
In this episode you will learn:
- What a capsule wardrobe is
- The benefits of a capsule wardrobe
- The minimalist way to downsize your wardrobe
- How to build a capsule wardrobe, including:
- How many items and colours for each season
- How to organise and set up your wardrobe
- How to invest well in your fashion choices
- Where to source ethical and eco-friendly fashion
- Where to download your free wardrobe capsule planner & checklist
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE ON ITUNES HERE
If you enjoyed this episode, please go ahead and leave review on iTunes or give it a heart on Soundcloud. And of course, subscribe for more episodes empowering you to live in epic wellness.
Links & resources from this episode:
Jade’s free resources and workbook
- What a capsule wardrobe is, how to build one + a simple wardrobe storage setup
- Free planner & workbook
Jade’s favourite conscious online stores/brands:
P.S. Who of your friends could benefits from applying some minimalism to their love of fashion? Share this with each and everyone of them now. Later on, they’ll be thanking you for the time and money they’re saving!