These Epic Bliss Balls are not only delicious, but 100% nutritious and super easy to make! Make a batch of these for a raw, energy-boosting snack that’s jam-packed with anti-oxidants, fibre and protein.
Also, if you like the sound of this recipe you’ll love this Plant-Based Recipe eBook, filled with exclusive recipes from qualified health experts. Sign up here to grab your copy – it’s free and exclusive to CDK tribe members.
INGREDIENTS (makes up to 50)
- 2 cups LSA (ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup diced dates
- 1 cup diced cranberries
- 1 cup diced sultanas
- 1 cups sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons cacao
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup coconut oil
- Process sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in food processor until fine
- Place all ingredients into bowl and mix together until well mixed. If it’s a little dry, add some coconut oil and honey. If it’s a little wet, add some additional dry ingredients.
- Take small amounts of the mixture roll between both palms to create a round Bliss Ball.
- Place Bliss Balls into an airtight container
- Refrigerate the container of Bliss balls in the fridge.
Do you have your own Bliss Balls recipe? Share it in the comments below, or email us to be featured!
P.S. Which friend of yours is obsessed with bliss balls? Share this recipe with them now – they’ll thank you for it later!