Feng Shui expert Patricia Lohan, explains exactly how to cultivate more abundance, happiness and love with Feng Shui.
Your home is like a 3-dimensional expression of your vision board. And while most of us understand the necessity of doing the “inner” work to thrive in wellness, business & love, we’re usually not so quick to consider the power of, or craft the energy of, our “outer” environments such as our home. I wonder if for many, Feng Shui and the energy of the home, is the missing piece! As you will hear from Patricia, in her personal and client’s experience, that is exactly the case!
In this episode you will learn:
- What Feng Shui means, it origins and history
- Exactly why it’ is so important to your wellbeing, abundance and success
- How Patricia discovered and learned this ancient Chinese art of placement
- How to know if the Feng Shui in your home is good or not
- How to change your home’s Feng Shui to improve your:
- Love & relationships
- Health and wellbeing (+ even fertility!)
- Business & abundance (including your home office)
- How to integrate Feng Shui in your life when you’re renting or on the move
- How pets impact Feng Shui
- Patricia’s top (easy) tips for creating a calm family environment using Feng Shui
Listen to this episode now:
Now it’s your turn – share what you loved and learnt (or ask any questions) via the comment section below. We love hearing from you.
If you enjoyed this episode, please give it a heart on Soundcloud or review on iTunes. And of course I invite you to subscribe to future episodes, designed to help you live in epic wellness.
- Patricia’s website, Instagram and Facebook page.
- A Guide To Reiki Energy Healing
- What To Expect After A Kinesiology Session
- Sophrology Explained (A New-But-Old Mindfulness Practice)
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About Shamanism
P.S. Which of your besties would benefit from some energetic improvements in their home? Share this episode with them now. They’ll be thanking (and thriving) in no time!