This hearty kale and lentil soup is nutritious, nourishing and fit for a new age king.
Also, if you like the sound of this recipe you’ll love this Plant-Based Recipe eBook, filled with exclusive recipes from qualified health experts. Sign up here to grab your copy – it’s free and exclusive to CDK tribe members.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cups Vegetable stock
- 1 cup Red Lentils (tinned, rinsed)
- 2 Carrots, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Celery, finely chopped
- 1 bunch Kale (remove stem and finely chop)
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
- Zest 1⁄2 Lemon
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil, add carrots, onions, celery, and garlic.
- Gently saute over a medium heat until onions have softened, but not browned.
- Add stock, lentils and kale. Season with a salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and let cook until the lentils are tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- Serve with lemon zest & chopped parsley
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30
Ask me a question about this Kale and Lentil Soup Recipe or let me know how it turns out after you’ve cooked it, via the comment section below!
PS: Do you know a soup, kale or lentil lover? They might appreciate you sharing this recipe with them, so why not do so now!