This simple, quick and easy High Protein Zucchini Fritters recipe is from Jules Galloway’s ‘Shiny Healthy You’ Program.
The 12 weeks program gives you all the the tools and support you need to succeed, to take you from fatigued to fabulous! If you’re after a fad you’ll be disappointed. Jules takes wholesome, nurturing and nutritionally complete approach to helping you reach a point where you feel your best. Find out more here
Also, if you like the sound of this recipe you’ll love this Plant-Based Recipe eBook, filled with exclusive recipes from qualified health experts. Sign up here to grab your copy – it’s free and exclusive to CDK tribe members.
- 1 cup zucchini, grated coarsely
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 heaped tbsp almond meal
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Mix together the zucchini, egg, almond meal and sesame seeds.
- Heat some extra virgin olive oil over a medium heat.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons per fritter and fry over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes either side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with Paleo mayo, fermented veggies and/or salad greens.
- Makes 4 small fritters.
- Takes 10 mins to make.
If you want to feel amazing when spring/summer rolls around, and you want to avoid the stress of feeling tired, sluggish, lacking in energy, poor skin complexion and fearing wearing a swim suit, then consider joining the program.
Got a question Jules, about this recipe or the program? Just ask it in the comments section below!
P.S. Who do you know that loves a good protein hit it the morning? Share this fritter recipe with them now, they’ll thank you later!