This podcast with meditation teacher Sharee James is an absolute must-listen if you’re not really sure how to meditate, or you’re struggling with getting started and finding a technique that’s right for you.
After the ongoing popularity of Sharee’s article ‘A Beginner’s Guide To Meditation‘, it became evident that we needed to dive further into the art of meditation. So, we hope you find this extra layer of information and inspiration helpful!
In this podcast you will learn:
- What meditation is (+ what it’s not about)
- The incredibly touching story and woman who inspired Sharee to begin meditating
- Benefits of meditation
- How & why meditation is good for stress, depression and anxiety
- Tips for beginners including when, where and how to meditate
- How long to meditate for as a beginner
- How to deal with thoughts and distractions when meditating
- Meditation techniques, tips and mantras for:
- Calming the mind
- Healing pain
- Bringing you into the now
- How to turn any moment into a moment of attention and peace
- Best tips for successfully starting (and sticking to) a meditation practice
- Meditation music and apps to help you start and maintain a meditation practice
Listen to the podcast now:
Listen to more from the CASA DE KARMA Podcast Series here.
Thank you so much for listening. What did you think? Let us know what you loved and learnt, and ask any questions you have via the comment section below – we can not wait to hear from you!
And, if you’re keen to learn more or get some support with starting a regular practice, join Sharee’s (free) 3-part meditation course here.
You may also like these related posts from Sharee:
- How Your Brain Changes When You Meditate
- 3 Ways Meditation Works To Treat Anxiety
- How To De-Stress At Work With Mindfulness
Connect with us:
P.S. Who do you know who want’s to learn meditate but struggles with it? Share this free podcast with them now. They’ll thank you for it later when their mind is calm :).