Are you passionate about all things health & wellness and hoping to pursue a career in the digital industry?
Are you young, eager, fearless, and determined to promote holistic wellbeing across the web and inspire people across the globe?
If yes, this may be your dream vocational placement! Keep reading.
What’s CASA DE KARMA?
CDK is an online oasis. A place where qualified health experts come to share their knowledge and inspire women who seek and love to live in wellness. Over the last 2 years, we’ve worked hard to create a resource hub and community, so that our tribe can get the information and inspiration needed to upshift their life, and access qualified experts to chat, ask questions and be supported. Read more about us.
Who Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate meets some or all of this criteria:
- Passionate about the health & wellness industry, as well as marketing, communications, or journalism.
- Be familiar with CMS, particularly WordPress.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Self motivated, driven, and independent attitude.
- Passionate about health, wellness and eco-living.
- Excitement to work in a digital start-up.
- Experience in social media, blogging, digital marketing, project management is a plus.
What Are The Main Intern Activities?
Interns can explore a variety of areas of the business, depending on both their interest and the needs of the team. Here are some potential areas and activities:
- Social Media: Manage, schedule and post CDK content across our social channels. Participate across social media channels, connecting with the tribe and lovers of this lifestyle; Idea generation for how to grow social media following.
- Design: Update and develop new materials for our tribe and brand partners.
- Contributor Management: Reach out to prominent experts in health, wellbeing and eco-living to build up cross promotional activities.
- Content Creation: Opportunity to create engaging written or video content to share on the website, in our newsletter and social media accounts.
- Website Management: Organise web content, including the editing and promotion of posts. Conduct regular site cleanup; Help drive traffic to the site through various online channels, SEO and social media.
- Sales, Partnerships & Collaborations: Create and pitch valuable opportunities to relevant brands and secure partnerships, that help to inspire and educate our tribe, while supporting a business with the same mission as CDK.
- Innovation & Projects: Participate in the brainstorming, planning and execution of new innovations and offerings for the betterment of our tribe, health experts and brand partners.
What’s In It For You?
We’re committed to this being a valuable learning experience for you. You will receive:
- Training, feedback and support to learn and explore your areas of interest within the business.
- One-to-one mentoring from our founders to help you reach your personal development goals.
- Promotion of your own social media accounts / blog.
- References to future employers.
Additional Details You Need To Know
- Interns from around the world are welcome to apply! We do not have a physical office so you can work anywhere there’s wifi connection. That being said, we’re closely connected with messenger and daily video chats, so you’ll never feel like you’re flying solo.
- To help you get the most out of your internship, we recommend an approximate time frame of 1 – 2 days a week for a minimum of 3 months, however are flexible to your study requirements.
- Start date – Immediate.
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected], with the subject line as ‘Internship Application’. Include:
- Why you want to work for CASA DE KARMA
- Links to your blog/website and/or social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest & Twitter).
If you’re initial application is successful, we’ll be in touch asap!