If you are curious about going deeper in your spiritual journey as a woman, leader and a citizen of the world, I highly recommend Julie as a source of inspiration.
This episode is the perfect introduction to ‘being a Priestess’, the ‘divine feminine’ and exactly what it is that Julie offers. As the host, I still had my own takeaways and aha moments and I know you will to!
In this episode you will learn:
- What a modern-day Priestess is
- How Julie defines the divine and divine feminine within each of us
- The importance of doing the inner work
- What inspired Julie’s into the path and work of a priestess
- Julie’s #1 rituals for living from a connected space and balancing energies.
- What does a priestess do?
- Signs you are a priestess
- How to become a priestess – education & training
- Julie’s purpose and desire for her commitment to being a Priestess.
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE ON ITUNES HERE
- Julie’s website & Instagram
- The Priestess Podcast
- Priestess Temple School with Julie Parker & Sora Surya No
- Priestess of Avalon Priestess of the Goddess, by Kathy Jones (Book)
Now it’s your turn – what did you love and learn from this episode? Ask your questions and share your thoughts in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please review it on iTunes or give it a heart on Soundcloud. And of course I invite you to subscribe to future episodes, designed to help you live in epic wellness.
You might also like
- How to create a sacred cacao ceremony (+ ceremonial cacao recipe)
- The ultimate guide to shamanism & shamanic healing
- Beginner’s guide to Reiki healing
- Using crystals to live your best life
- Emotional healing with essential oils
P.S. Which of your soul sisters would most enjoy listening to this episode? Share it with them now – they’ll thank you for it later!