Our go-to Shaman, Mona Moon, shares various teachings, guidance and exercises that will help you both better understand Shamanism and integrate it into your daily life.
This is a must-listen for anyone interested in better understanding Shamanism and living a more connected & conscious life.
In this episode you will learn:
- The daily rituals & intention setting practices of a Shaman
- What Shamanism is & the core beliefs of Shamanism
- How & why Mona became a Shamanic Healing Practitioner
- The relationship between Shamanism and Spirit
- How Mona explains Shamanism to skeptics
- How cacao & ceremony can help us to regain our wholeness
- The role of connectedness in healing and how to cultivate it with yourself and others
- How Shamans work and the tools they use and what you can expect working with one
- Who Shamanic healing, coaching & ceremony is good for
- The role of ancestral patterns in healing & how to release that energy
- Finding support and guidance from animal guides
- The integral role of reciprocity in all relationships with nature, animals and others.
Listen to the podcast now:
Listen to more from the CASA DE KARMA Podcast Series here.
Thank you so much for listening. What did you think? Let us know what you loved and learnt, and ask any questions you have via the comment section below – we love hearing from you.
Stay connected with Mona
Shamanic guides by Mona:
- A Complete Guide To Shamanism & Shamanic Healing
- How To Create Your Own Sacred Cacao Ceremony
- How To Find & Connect With Your Animal Spirit Guide
- See the full list of articles by Mona here.
P.S. Who do you know that would enjoy this shamanism podcast with Mona? Share this podcast with them now. They’ll thank you for it later :).