This healthy protein bar recipe with oats & nuts is so simple and easy to make, plus they’re a delicious and guilt free snack, perfect for any time of the day.
Also, if you like the sound of this recipe you’ll love this Plant-Based Recipe eBook, filled with exclusive recipes from qualified health experts. Sign up here to grab your copy – it’s free and exclusive to CDK tribe members.
INGREDIENTS (makes 12 – 16):
- 1 cup Rice Malt Syrup
- ½ cup Oats
- ½ cup Pea Protein
- 1 cup Raw Nut Mix (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup Pepitas
- ½ cup Cranberries (roughly chopped)
- Coconut Chipped
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line a heat safe tray with baking paper.
- Simmer rice malt syrup, oats and pea protein in a saucer over medium heat, stiring mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Pour combination onto the baking paper.
- Combine raw nut mix, cranberries and pepitas in a bowl and evenly distribute over the hot mixture.
- Lastly top with coconut and lightly press down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Allow to cool, cut evenly, store in an air-tight container and refrigerate.
Have you got your own protein bar recipe with oats and nuts? What’s your variation? Share it in the comments below.
P.S. Who do you know that might enjoy this ‘Super Healthy Protein Bar Recipe with Oats & Nuts’? Share it with them now via one of the big share buttons below. They’ll thank you for it later!