As a plant-based nutritionist, Sami is the perfect person to guide you on how to start a plant-based diet. In this episode she drops all the gold nuggets you need to make the transition and thrive.
Wondering how to create a plant-based diet that works for you? This episode is like the ultimate beginner’s guide…
In this episode you will learn:
- What a plant-based diet is (+ how it compares to being vegan)
- The benefits of a plant-based diet
- How to get enough protein, calcium and iron on a plant-based diet
- Who a plant-based diet is good for (and not good for)
- Sami’s personal journey transitioning to a thriving plant-based diet
- How to you start a plant-based diet
- Tips for transitioning
- The food list Sami recommends (including whether eggs, coffee & peanut butter are ok or not)
- What Sami eats in a day & how she does her plant-based meal planning?
- How to deal with criticism & judgement around your choice to eat plant-based
- Best resources for learning the benefits of a plant-based diet.
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE ON ITUNES HERE
Now it’s your turn – Ask your questions or share your key takeaways in the comment section below. We’d love to hear them!
If you enjoyed this episode, please give it a heart on Soundcloud or review on iTunes. And of course, subscribe to receive future episodes, designed to help you live in epic wellness.
Resources Sami recommends:
P.S. Have you grabbed your copy of our Free Plant-Based Recipe eBook? Download your copy now and thank us later ;-).