And the lucky winners are: Jessica, Celeste & Carmel. Congratulations ladies, we loved the reasons why you wanted to win! An email has been sent direct to your inbox to organise your new yoga mats!
To help celebrate our yoga video series with The Nourished Yogini, our friends at UNIT NINE are giving 3 lucky CDK tribe members the chance to win a yoga mat valued at $115 each!
We’re in love with these mats because they’re made of biodegradable, natural tree rubber with a soft suede surface printed using water based fade resistant inks. Plus, they’re latex, silicone, pvc, chlorine and phthalates FREE!
HOW TO ENTER:
For your chance to win simply subscribe to our youtube channel (here) and then via the form below (in 25 words or less), tell us why you want to win a stylish, eco-friendly UNIT NINE (U9) yoga mat.
For bonus entry: Leave a comment on the article with the latest yoga video sharing your feedback, comments or questions in relation to the yoga video. Be sure to use your same email address as the one you submit in the form below.
- Start: 6pm Monday 3rd July 2017
- Close: Midnight Monday 28th August 2017
- Winner announcement: Three lucky winners will be announced on this page and contacted via email, by 5pm Wednesday 30th August 2017.
Note: By entering this competition you agree to the competition terms and conditions, and to receiving the exclusive CASA DE KARMA newsletter with latest holistic health inspiration, goodness & giveaways.
P.S. Since launching the video series, we’ve had a few members emailing in asking what we think is the “best yoga mat for beginners”. And to be honest there’s a few things to consider when picking a mat that’s right for you, such as:
- What type of yoga are you practicing? If you’ll be getting sweaty, then U9 has one of the best non-slip yoga mats. Slipping and sliding around on your mat will quickly take you out of your yoga practice and into your (frustrated) mind – when in fact you’re trying to do the opposite!
- What’s your budget? It’s common to just want to know the “best cheap yoga mat”, but we recommend researching what features are right for the type of yoga you’re practicing. Many new yogis skimp out on investing in a quality mat early on, only to end up going through 2 or 3 before they finally find one they like.
- When / where do you want to buy it? If you to “try it before you buy it”, then going to a store may be the way to go. That said, you may be paying more for the product because the brand’s cost of running a business are higher. Buying online also means you can buy it whenever you want, from where ever you want (so long as the cost of shipping isn’t prohibitive!).
We don’t take recommending a product lightly, and while the UNIT NINE yoga mats certainly aren’t the same price as the exercise mats in Target and Kmart – that’s because they really aren’t even comparable. They are amongst the best affordable yoga mats if you’re practicing a hot & sweaty type of yoga, and making a conscious purchase decision and wanting a quality product is important to you. Especially when you consider the versatility of these mats for different types of yoga, fun prints, eco-friendly materials + free shipping within Australia.
We hope you find these tips helpful when making your decision on which yoga mat is best for you, and good luck in winning one from UNIT NINE – if you win, you won’t even need to bother buying one anyway :).
If you have a favourite yoga mat brand or particular product, leave a note in the comment section below. Thousands of people visit CASA DE KARMA every month, so you’ll be helping them out and helping us connect the beings that make up this community.