In this podcast, Doctor of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncturist Carla Brion, shares actionable insights to help you care for your health with a holistic approach.
Brimming with juicy goodness for womanhood – this ‘must-listen’ podcast is for women who are conscious of caring for and understanding their body beyond what you already know. Listen to it here, now.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- The relationship between your hormones and anxiety &/or insomnia
- The causes/origins of Endometriosis & PCOS
- The effect of stress, diet and toxins on our body
- Carla’s top 3 tips to reduce stress
- How to begin removing toxins from your home, from what’s going on & in your body, and the toxins in your environment
- The diet Carla recommends to keep you hormones happy
- Carla’s top tips to prevent and ease menstrual cramps
- How the pill and antibiotics can impact your health
- Why Carla thinks the pill is one of the most over-prescribed drugs and a band-aid approach to wellbeing concerns
- What a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) approach to healing women’s health problems may consist of (as an alternative to taking the pill)
- Alternative contraceptive methods (other than the pill) available to you
- When your fertile window is
- How to tell when you’re ovulating
- When your most fertile years are, according to TCM
- What you can do to increase the quality of your eggs (and Men’s sperm!)
- The benefits of Lunette menstrual cups
- How a menstrual cup works
- Carla’s tips on how to best use it
- Why menstrual cups can be better than tampons from a TCM perspective
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE ON ITUNES HERE
Listen to more from the CASA DE KARMA Podcast Series here.
As always, please discuss your practices with your preferred health care professionals to ensure your health care plan is complete, wholesome and suitable for you.
Related articles that you might also like:
- Carla’s full review of the Lunette menstrual cup
- How to Reduce Stress With A ‘Staycation’
- A Bedtime Yoga Sequence To Help You Sleep
- 4 Incredible Benefits of Yin Yoga
- A Beginner’s Guide To Meditation
- 5 Minutes With The Sister Duo Who Brought Menstrual Cups Into The Mainstream
- 5 Minutes With Carla Brion – Doctor of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncturist
Connect with us:
And lastly of course, thank you so much for listening! What did you think? Let us know what you loved and learnt, and ask any questions you have via the comment section below – we can not wait to hear from you!
P.S. Do you know someone who might enjoy listening to this podcast and learning more about how to get happy hormones; about the effects of the pill; fertility, and the benefits of menstrual cups? Share this with them now, via one of the big share buttons below.